cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine Sales Orders into one invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

My invoices are order related. When I try to combine Sales Orders they are split because of different Assignment No., Reference No., Different Partners, Division and Payment Reference. The Sales Orders have same Payer, Payment terms, Incoterm.

What should be the routine to combine Sales Order into a single invoice if the Sales Org, Distribution Channel, Sold to Party, Billing date is same irrespective of the other fields. Please advise/.

Regards,

Udaynath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uncheck the business data in the item category if you do not want the system to check whether the data in the header of document is different from the item.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In copy control from OR to F1 in VTFA, at the item level, in the field "Data VBRK/VBRP", select option 003 single invoice.

In the routine put the condition under which you want to combine the invoices.

Regards,

Sivanand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Udayanath

Go to VTFA, select your item category for the combination of order type and billing type and maintain routine 003 for the field "Data VBRK/VBRP"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi for the reply. I tried this option, now split analysis shows the following :

"Split due to different header data

Combination criteria in the bi 00341A27110000931 00341A2711000932

Referenece document number 4600000363 4600000362

Payment reference 4600000363 4600000362."

How do i avoid the split due to these.

Please advise.

Regards,

Udaynath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Invoice will split of the terms of payment or bill-to or the billing date is different.

Looking at the error, it means that the header data of teh billing doc is different. MAke sure that all that data is same for all the items.

Regards,

Sivanand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Udaynath

Assuming that 4600000362 and 4600000363 are your billing document, not sure on the "Combination criteria".

If I am correct, you are trying to create a billing for export scenario and if so, again go to VTFA, select your order type and billing type and click on blue lens on top. Maintain blank field for "Determ.export data".

If my understanding is wrong, let me know what the above document reference is

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lakshmipathi,

This is not an export invoice. The combi criteria is module+Dist Channel + Divn + SO number and the reference numbers is basically the invoice numbers generated. The reference numbers are being used by FI guys for some reports.

In the routine is it possible to skip the above from checking during combination.

Regards,

Udaynath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

Thanks Siva for the reply. The Terms of Paymenr, Bill date and bill to is same.

Regards,

Udaynath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if you choose 003 in VTAF, billing docs are combined if two fields are the same: distribution channel, division. BUT, if you maintained the invoice date in the custerm master data, billing docs are not combined because it considers another condition: blling item's reference doc number. if the reference doc number are not the same, which is the doc that you want to combine and definately different, there's no combination.

so here's two ways:

1 check your customer master data, see if you need to tick invoice data

2 copy the rountine 003 and make a little change