cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to create a busniess system for flat file

Former Member
0 Kudos

will anyone tell me for my interface which is Proxy to to file , i want to create a busniess sytem for this interface , please help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Business system for Proxy.

and you can create a business service for File.

business service is used in case you have no information about the external system.

It is created in ID itself.

regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes thanks very much , i am very much consfuced abt busniess services , will u tell me recording the services , i have created all design part , and i am confused with busniess sevices

thankingyou

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SLD landscape Bussines System means u very well know about the system details and it's assocaited Technical System

When it comes to Bussines Service that is not the case , not concerete about system details but needed of that kind for u r scenario

rgds

srini

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

At the time of business system creatation there is parameter Add to scenario make sure, u assigned to your scenario.

If u created already business service then now assign your service to your scenario.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you have to create Business Service in ID

look under Service without party

under this there are 3 option

1 Business System

2 Business Service

3 Integration Process

under Business Service create a business service and then create communication channel under this service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the reciever agreement , in the services i am not able to find my interface name or name space

please help me in this

thanking you

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sridhar,

I think first you have a better understanding of Differance between Business System and Service.. check this for same:

the reason you are not getting your interface name is ... in case of Business system you have to assign it manually (as it is not having any existance in SLD) by clicking Business Service and then under Sender and Receiver Tab you have to assign youe sender and receiver interfaces.

Hope it helps

Sachin

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if u r having any existing third party business system then use it for file.

otherwise create business system in Integration Directory and configure communication channel under this service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont have any third party sytem ,as of now, but i am confused abt the ther services which i will using for this business services to put in lyman terms , under which services i must do this busniess services , hope you will understand , i have never done this before

thanking you

'sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sridhar,

If you are not having the Third party System for the File then you can create the Business Service in the Integration Directory for the File and assign the Message Interface which you created for the File.

Under Business Service rightclick and new give the Business Service Name. Then create the Communction Channel and provide the values for the parameters.

Regards

Sridhar Goli

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For file u can create Third party type Business System.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u need to create Business system for Proxy.

For File , Business Service is enough.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply , i was using business systen for proxy to file,

in my previous project hope it will easy for me , and now it is new prject , i need to start my interface for proxy to file not sure of busniess servies

thanks

Sridhar