cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log off button on ITS screens for LM01 transaction does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using Integrated ITS with SAP Basis release 700 and support pack 16.I have rendered the screens of Warehouse RF transactions like LM01 into the RF scanner screens using SICF and creating the templates using SE80.

Everything works good on the RF scanner's internet explorer screen except that F8 logoff button and function keys don't work.The F8log off button is supposed to work either by pressing F8 key or by clicking on the button.It does not work in either case.

They don't work on the desktop browser as well..I have set the parameter ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE to 1 in the SICF.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Kansi,

Were you able to get the log-off button to work. I am having the same issue here, and the param ~popups sends you to an error page, not logging out the session.

Please let me know..

Thanks,

Catherine

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Catherine,

Please note that your mobile browser and device needs to support http meta for the physical function key to work. Please see the wiki and the note regarding ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE for more information.

As for clicking on the Logoff button and it "not working," please describe what the issue is, how are you testing this? Also, ~popups is not a parameter you should be using, especially for ITS Mobile.

Edgar

0 Kudos

Edgar,

Thanks for responding...as for the Logoff button notworking with ITS,

When I select the logoff button on the screen, I don't see a respond...therefore, I am assumed this is not recognized.

If I executed the transaction in sap (LM01), the logoff button on the screen works without ITSMobile.

Thanks,

Catherine

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Catherine,

Please call the same service, the ITS Mobile service, through a normal browser and check if the "Logoff" button is working. If not you'll have install something like HTTPwatch to see what is being submitted at the time of "Logoff" and then open a message with SAP. You can also check the "Logoff Errors" page in the "Error Pages" tab of the service in SICF.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cathrine,

is your issue still open? Did find a solution to this issue?

I guess the problem with the Log off Button depents on the type of the okcode.

Cause /I is a sap system okcode which closes the window in sap, but not in the Browser. I' ll have the same behavior on my system. When i changed the okcode on the template, i can control the behavior of my itsmobile application.

i tried both : /EBACK and /NEX .

Sure this is a small modification but thus this is solution wil not satisfy me. This a SAP Standard Service which works fine under SAP@Webconsole. My customers not amused to do the work.

Also for closing the session on SAP please use the parameter ~SingleTransaction = 1.

As Edgar wrote, you can link the user on a LOG OFF Page in SICF of the Service.

With kind regards

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Edgar,

as i wrote to Cathrine below, i suppose the problem is the okcode /I. I do not found a way to tell my IE8 to make the roundtrip and close the application. The /nex will work, if i modificate the generated okcode.

But: The charme of itsmobile is, that you could generate your dynpros with own style. After that work, you would not like to work on the templates. My customers which migrate the SAP@WEBConsole to ITSmobile are not able to work with the generated BHTML.

So could you look for a solution or should we open for each customer a ticket on SAP Hotline?

With best regards

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Through ITSmobile support package II SAP has introduced a new parameter called

~POPUPS

Maybe this might help you...

Excerpt from the ITSmobile Wiki:

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/home/newsandImprovements]

Application popups (~POPUPS)

With the ITS default settings, application popups are not visualized. The ITS automatically submits a <ENTER> against the backend to commit the popup. For the most mobile applications this default behavior is fine. Anyway, if your application is using popups e.g. the commonly used logoff popup ( "Logoff ?, with YES and NO button" ) you have to set the ITS parameter (gui setting) ~popups to "1" to get the popups visualized. Please keep in mind, that your service must have the appropriate template for each popup.

With the improvement pack 2, ITS already delivers a template for the commonly used logoff page ( dynpro: SAPLSPO1, number: 100). If you specify the default service itsmobile within your template search path (e.g. ~sources myservice,itsmobile ) you do not need to create an own template, the default template from service itsmobile is used.

If you miss other templates for commonly used dynpros, please create a message at SAP, component BC-FES-ITS.

There is no way to display specific popups only, please carefully check if you really need this feature.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kansi,

we have the same issue. I think the reason is, that there is a pop-up when you use the F8-Log off in LM01 in the dynpro. I haven't found a solution yet.

Have you found a solution?

Best regards

Florian