cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse a cancel of an invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi y'all,

I have a serious problem over here with that SAP program...

I've done an invoice which later I've canceled it by mistake..... The BIG problem is that the invoice has already been given to customer and registered by that in their accounting departament....

I want to reverse the cancel procedure....

Both the invoice the and the cancel invoice has accounting documents with them.

can someone help me with that PLEASE!!!!

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Once you cancel a billing document, all the accounting entries will get reversed and a cancellation document will be generated. So there is no chance to reverse the cancellation document. You will need to create a new billing document. Maintian the details in the text of the new document.

As you have already sent the billing document to the customer you may request them to change it to new by giving them the new invoice.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasilica,

As you have already cancelled the invoice, subsuquent document (Canelled Invoice) has already been created. Then there is no option to reverse the cancelled invoice & get the Previous invoice.

The only solution is to create a fresh invoice for the same.

Thanks

Bidhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When the invoice is created is it posted to A/c'g before you cancelled it?

If yes, unless you reverse the A/c posting, you will not be able to cancel the invoice in the 1st place.

If it is not posted to A/c'g & you have cancelled the invoice, then recreate the new invoice.

It is not possible to reverse invoice cancellation.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vasilica ,

First of all dont worry,

i understood ur scenario as per ur explanation,

by mistake u have cancelled the invoice which already cleared in accounting.right.

so, u cannot reverse that cancel invoice, the only change u can find is whatever the document value u cancelled that amount will reflect in the line items of the customer( fbl5nor fd10n),

now what u can do is take the help of the finance people , make the entry manual clearing for that customer account, it means ur nullifying the customer account. And make the new invoice on the date which u want.

make ensure that finance periods are not closed.

regards,

ram.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why you want to Cancel the Reversed Invoice Instead you can Create New Invoice and Resend it again.

I am afraid Canceling the Reversed Invoice is not Possible.