cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What am I doing wrong? Enterprise Webservices arent working but...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hopefully this caught your attention. I am having a problem with the Enterprise Services that are delivered in the different enhancement packs for ECC 6.0.

My landscape is as follows: CE 7.1, PI 7.1, and ECC 6.0, and using the ESR (Service Registry and Enterprise Service Builder) that came with PI.

I am able to successfully model a service in the ESB, create the proxy for it in ECC, implement the proxy, create a binding via SOAMANAGER, and publish it via SOAMANAGER to my Service Registry. I can then create a Visual Composer application that can consume the service. No problems at all there.

My problem is when I try to use any of the other Enterprise Services that show up in SPROXY in the ECC system. I use ES workplace to find what I want, then go to my ECC system, find them there, and then I try to make them usuable to my landscape. Thats when the problems start. For most of them, I can create a endpoint/binding and publish the service to the SR however when I try to test it from the SR, I get a variety of errors:

CustomerERPBasicDataByIDQueryResponse_In_V1 shows configured When I test I get:

Invalid Response Code: (500) WSDL could not be generated. The requested URL was:"http://SERVER:PORT/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/bndg_490F3DEECDE30030E1008000C71A3207/wsdl11/binding/ws_policy/document?sap-client=200"

Note that the SERVER and PORT have been changed in the URL above

Any ideas???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, here is an update on the problem.

If I go into SOAMANAGER from my ECC box, Click Business Administration, then Web Service Administration, locate my service, then click on "Open Web Service navigator for selected binding" link in the overview tab, this will send me to the Web Service Navigator on the same box as my Service Registry. I can then put in my user/pass and see the service operation to execute.

HOWEVER,

When I go directly to the Service Registry to find this same service, I get the error I mentioned earlier.

This leads me to think that there is some sort of issue when you publish your service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, more for update and I think its time for an OSS note here.

If I create the binding via SOAMANAGER I get the error, regardless if I go to test the service starting from SOAMANAGER or going to the SR directly.

If I create the binding in WSCONFIG, then it works just fine.

So, does anyone know what the differences are between creating a binding in SOAMANAGER vs WSCONFIG?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Applied note 1139107.... didnt fix the issue.