cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost assignment search help not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have looked in to the SD thread already, but none of the notes seems to be of interest as we are on support package of the notes!.

Here is the problem, when trying to select cost assigment values, cost center and GL account search helps/f4 functionality is not working.

Can u pls tell me which all settings inside the system I should be looking into, also any possible notes ?, we are on SRM4.0, pack 13.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The reply can be more professional. People here are not hunting for points. They are here to help struggling people to solve their problems. The points are in no way a match for the time and the valuable answers they suggest. There should be more courteousness in thanking. Points are just the least way to thank. But some questioners take it as if they are paying something and doing a great return. Anyway great to hear that your problem got solved!

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apologies if I my reply offended you, I had no intention to degrade your reply, I know it really takes time and patience to answer to questions. once again sorry and thanks for your time!

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No apologies please...I just wanted to pass the message to every participant here in this forum. Thanks.

Regards, IA

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mostly it is related to the backend system. Make sure the RFC destination you have maintained in customizing is a RFC destination with a dialog user.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imtiaz,

The issue is resolved before your post, and yes you are right, the issue is with define backend system confi setting in IMG, the column for RFC destination dialog was not properly set up.

I am awarding you points anyway for prompt reply.

Thanks.