cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with BBP_CUF_BADI - Adding your own screens for custom fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SRM 5.0 and we need your help to add the custom fields to a separate screen.

All the item level custom fields are visible in Item Details screen under Basic Data and Header level custom fields are visible under Additional Specifications. Instead we like to add a new Tree as Custom fields just like Basic data or Cost Assignment in item details screen.

The documentation for the BADI BBP_CUF_BADI does not say how to include a new tree structure. I did everything mentioned in the BADI like creating a screen and two funciton modules and generating the template. But it does not work. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I went through other threads on this forum. So please do not waste your time pointing me to the old threads.

Please provide sample code if possible.

Thanks

KM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To get an idea check this service BBPSC01->SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS->120 screen. It's not easy.

Regards, IA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that you are looking for exact solution but many a times you get pointers on this forum which lead you in correct direction.

I have heard from one project site that they are able to fulfill the requirement via creating a webdynpro and linking the same to user role.

if this doesn't help, just ignore.

BR

Dinesh