cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF blocks with multiple R/3 systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in SCM V5 and we have two R/3 systems connected to one APO system. Theya re two different BSGs, with totally different integration models as well.

We are using APO outbound queues for both the R/3 systems.

The question is, does a CIF block from one R/3 system block the order from other R/3 system?

Example:

I have a planned order PO1 created in APO that is bound to go to R/3 system R1. This order is now stuck in SMQ1 in APO.

I create another planned order PO2 that is bound to go to other R/3 system R2 from the same APO system.

Does the PO1 block PO2?? or are they separate?

I would appreciate if you can substantiate that with some reference.

Thanks.

Edited by: Raj G on Nov 5, 2008 8:24 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have not seen such a configuration myself offlate, but based on theoretical knowledge one outbound queue block to one R3 system should not interfere with another outbound queue to another R3 system. The queues are RFC destination specific. INtegration models are also specific to a destination R3 system. However there may be elements that are common - mostly BASIS level settings. Not sure if it interferes with the application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas. Nice to see you back in the forum after some break. You are right. I could test this in our system and found that the blocks are RFC specific and order specific.

Answers (0)