cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP to SNP Transfer Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi APO GURUS,

When I try to copy Sales History and FCST from DP to SNP for ASSP (through the transaction /n/sapapo/tscopy) I get the below warning message.

-

7 combinations not contained in target master planning object structure

Message no. /SAPAPO/MSDP_REL108

Diagnosis

Characteristic combinations exist in the source planning area's master planning object structure that are not contained within the master planning object structure of the target planning area.

System Response

The source data of these characteristic combinations is not written to to the target planning area.

-

The Product master for the above mentioned 7 combinations are maintained for the active model.

Plz advice the course of action to get rid of the error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

However I tried to transfer using MC90. I am not able to choose the Target SNP Planning area to which the data needs to be transferred. Pl advise.

Sivabalan

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you release to SNP, it is release to live cache. You just release it to a category and version but not to any specific planing area. The data thus released is available for all planning areas.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

Thanks a lot. I could transfer and view data.

But I assigned the category as Forecast and I am able to view the data transferred aganist the key figure Forecast.

But I am not finding the desired category for Sales History. What category should I choose? or If I need to create one, how to create ?

Thanks in advance.

Sivabalan KS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you need sales history in SNP??

There is no standard category for that but you can create one in SPRO>APO>SCP>GATP>categories and use that in your planning area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

If you want Sales History in to SNP Planning Area then you need to create one Time Series ky figure in to SNP planning Area. Then use /n/sapapo/tscopy transaction for copy Sale history from DP to SNP.

This is the process.

But i still confused that why you require Sales History in to SNP Planning Area?

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you Venket,

I am not using MC90 to transfer the Data from DP to SNP. Iam using Copy/Version Management to transfer. (/sapapo/tscopy).

As you have mentioned i have checked the active model and check also. i have used the same characteristic (9AMATNR - Product and 9ALOCNO - for location). But still the warning message is shown if i do transfer the data from DP to SNP.

Plz Advice.

Sivabalan.K..S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivabalan,

There you are!!! you have to use MC90 not TSCOPY. TS copy is for copy between planning areas in Time Series i.e., within DP. Not to release from DP to SNP. The way data is saved is different in time series (DP) and order series (SNP). So you have to use the transaction MC90 not TSCOPY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys,

But still, i have created the master record in APO for SNP in Product Master and Location Master.

The Product Master with the Combination of the Seven Material and For a Location.

Any iam trying to transfer the data from DP to SNP only for the master data created in SNP.

Still the error is shown.

Plz Advice.

Sivabalan.K.S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I hope you assigned the same product and location characteristics in POS for location and product that you are filling in in MC90.

The other thing that I would do is run consistency checks /SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_CONS_CHECK for the planning object structures and

secondly I would check if the 7 products at that location were assigned to active model 000 and the version you are transferring data to in MC90.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivabalan K S,

When you transfer the Sale History or Forecast from DP to SNP, it transfer at Product & Location level.

See, if you have CVC`s of that 7 product, then that product should be present in APO master data with respective locations(/n/sapapo/mat1). Either you have to create in APO or create in ECC & then transfer it to APO through Core Interface.

As you are geeting error that Target Master planning object structure not contain the same combination, then check whether Products are exist in APO Masterdata with respective location.

Note: Demand Planning Master data in nothing but CVC`s. But for SNP,PP/DS you require APO Masterdata (/n/sapapo/mat1)

Hope this will help you..

Regrads

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

make sure that all the materials at locations are defined in SCM master data. You have the CVCs but not in the SCM master data..

The results of MC90 should have shown you the materials and locations.