cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can form update CRM / SD transaction data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Been searching this forum to see if this is possible with the interactive form.

User creates quote (CRM or SD) where a manual price adjustment is made (manual price condition), ideally we would like to generate a form to the Sales Manager on his blackberry where the form show the material, qty, normal price, adjusted price and they have to approve the quote or change the manual price.

This is sent back to CRM or SD and updates the quote transaction process.

1. Is this doable?

2. does Sale Manager need to be connected to network to approve or submit approval.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glenn,

I doubt you can create forms on blackberry as dynamic form features are not possible on PDAs. You may check Note 1002905 for more information.

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan - 6 points

Thanks for the response.

Assuming we load Adobe Pocket PC on the PDA's of our Sales Managers, then it is technically possible for the form to update the transaction data? with some development work.

Even if we had to wait til the Sales Manager got to their hotel room and open the Adobe interactive form on their PC via Outlook we think they might be more capable of working off a form and submitting that data back to SAP. They have proven over time to not be "SAP users".

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glenn,

What I meant was that you cannot create Adobe forms on fly on Blackberry.

I think you can have an offline form sent to the Sales Manager on his PDA, where he can make the changes and you can have SubmitEmail button in your form which will email out the form to you and you then need to write a program to load this data in your R/3 or ECC system.

The only catch here is that you cannot use Web Services, JavaScript as mentioned in the note.

Chintan

Answers (0)