cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

u201CPricing field Catalogu201D - CustClassification 1 to 9...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Please explain whatu2019s the main difference among TaxClass 1-Cust, TaxCalss 2-Custu2026u2026TaxClass 9-Cust. Like the same way TaxClass 1-Material, TaxClass 2- Materialu2026..TaxClass 9- Material which are the fields displayed in the u201CPricing field Catalogu201D (T Code: V/05).

I need to explain the difference among classification1 to 9. In which context these classifications are used? My advance thanks for all your suggestions.

Regards,

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vamsi

When you maintain condition record for condition type MWST , system will ask to fill the key combination data , i.e., cust tax classification 1 and material tax classification 1

.But if you want to add another tax apart form MWST ,say you have assigned another tax ZWST to CMR and MMR data .Then you need to maintain the conditon type ZWST also and assign in the pricing procedure and for this ZWST condition type you need to assign the access sequence , there you can use these fields cust tax classification 2 and material tax classification 2 and maintain conditon record also.

Hope this inputs will help you

Regards

Srinath

Answers (0)