cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the Message Listener Status?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Message Listener connection to receive some iDocs from R/3 and the connection is active. However, when the message listener loses the connection to R/3 for some reason, the Message Listener stops receiving messages from R/3, even though the connection status is shown as running in the SAP MII Administration screen. In order to make the message listener work I need restart it.

Is there some way to get this status using URL or some action block in Workbench MII?

Please, can anybody help me?

Sincerely,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dirk_holtmann
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i call the Bapi RFC_TRUSTED_CHECK from an Transaction using the JCO Interface. Input is the RFC Destination

Output:

when ok then transfer time

when not ok error message.

It works fine, but how can i restart the Listner out of the transaction?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have made a transaction containing a HTTP post to stop / start the listener, then run it every day or so.

The URL is.

http://localhost:50000/XMII/JCO/CMSAdmin?operation=stopServer&; <or startServer>

CPROP_user=SAP UserName&

CPROP_passwd=SAP Password&

CPROP_ashost=SAP Servername&

SPROP_gwhost=SAP Servername&

CPROP_client=SAP Client&

CPROP_sysnr=SAP System&

SPROP_gwserv=sapgw00&

SPROP_progid=XMIIJCO1&

configName=MessageListenerName&

CPROP_type=3&

CPROP_trace=1&

EnabledValue=N&SPROP_unicode=0&action=changeAction&handler=com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.gui.handlers.JCoServerHandler&newRecordFlag=null&responseURL=ServerAdmin.jsp&selectedTab=0&CPROP_getsso2=&CPROP_idle_timeout=&changedServer=&newServerAdded=&configDesc=&Enabled=true&SPROP_trace=&SPROP_params=&SPROP_snc_myname=&SPROP_snc_qop=&SPROP_snc_lib=&SPROP_max_startup_delay=&CPROP_alias_user&CPROP_mshost=&CPROP_gwhost=&CPROP_gwserv=&CPROP_r3name=&CPROP_group=&CPROP_tpname=&CPROP_tphost=&CPROP_codepage=&CPROP_abap_debug=&CPROP_use_sapgui=&CPROP_mysapsso2=&CPROP_x509cert=&CPROP_lcheck=&CPROP_grt_data=&CPROP_use_guihost=&CPROP_use_guiserv=&CPROP_use_guiprogid=&CPROP_snc_mode=&CPROP_snc_partnername=&CPROP_snc_qop=&CPROP_snc_myname=&CPROP_snc_lib=&CPROP_dest=&CPROP_saplogon_id=&CPROP_extiddata=&CPROP_extidtype=&CPROP_dsr=&serverId=3&CPROP_lang=en&

I have found, that it is important that all parameters are present and you need to modify to match your setup as you would have done in your manual config. In my case, the first 10 or so parameters are important.

BR.

Poul.