cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts and backend replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I am looking for a solution and wonder if any other has come across this challenge. We run SRM 5.0 extended classic. We use purchasing contracts in SRM which works great. Now, we want to replicate the contracts to R/3 as APO and CQM is dependent on the contract information retrieved from R/3. We set up global outline agreements, mapped the pricing conditions in the BADI and replicated those back to R/3, also works nicely. The global Outline agreements however are not seen for source determination for the requisitions in sourcing, and it is hard to modify this as the guid is not passed for the GOA's. Now, I wonder what is the best scenario for this in extended classic.

Summarized, we need sourcable contracts in SRM which are replicated back to R/3 without doing too many modifications from standard.

I would very much appreciate your input!

Best regards

Haakon Onshuus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Haakon,

the best way would be to update to SRM 7.0 ...

In SRM 5.0 local contracts are not transferable to ERP backends, and global outline agreements are no sources in SRM - with SRM 7.0, SAP promises that both is working as there is only one contract type.

Best regards,

Karsten

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Karsten. I guess in the mean time we will mod to get the guids for global contracts in sourcing, and remove it after upgrade.

BR

Haakon