cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created scenario for auto UD, in customizing i set time, i want to make auto ud in incoming inspection. Result recording I completed and valuation also done as all chars accepted. But Auto UD is not happening for my lots. Could you please tell me do I need to run any other T codes for Auto UD to happen/.

Thanks

Jaison

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the plant level setting in the inspection lot tab.There you have to assign the delay time & waiting time.

Delay time : Before the system can make an automatic usage decision for inspection lots with skip status, the delay time (in minutes) must have already expired since the lot was created

Waiting time :The number of hours entered here must have expired after creation of the lot, before the system makes an automatic usage decision for the corresponding inspection lot.

Note

You can see the lot creation time among the administrative data in the inspection lot.

I think it will resolve your problem.

Cheers,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

In plant setting I assigned Delay time 1 hr and waiting time as 1 hr 5 mins.

Other than this default setting of 01 inspn type takes care of Auto UD. Now lot got gereated and I did result recording and I valuated all chars as accepted and saved result recording.

What is pending is UD and stock posting. Do I need to run any other t code for auto ud to happen. or will it happen automatically. what is the function of variants and scheduling for inspn types?

please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jaison

In transaction QA17 you need to create a variant of the program RQEVAI30, which you then schedule to run as a batch job at certain intervals. Then it should work.

regards

Jan Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U have to wait for the time to elapse (which is in plant level setting)

after that only auto ud will run

check it out the time and reduce the time

and then test it

Note;

it is better give details about what you did it or configure and then say something not happened

then forum will help you easily otherwise it will take time to solve

Thanks

Sami