cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Accounting Document generated for goods issue in case of MTO scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have MTO scenario & the industry is trading. So I have all trading goods. In SPRO - Sales & Distribution - Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements - Transfer of Requirements - Determination Of Requirement Types Using Transaction I have determined requirement type as KE.

In material master I have used strategy group as 20 for Make to order scenario. In the settings "Determination Of Requirement Types Using Transaction" I have determined the requirement type as "KE".

The requirement type "KE" determines a requirement class "040 - MkToOrdNoValW/o cons". Here the account assignment category is "E-Ind. cust. w. KD-CO".

Now I created a sales order, the system determined the requirement type as "KE". I saved the sales order, assigned the stock to the sales order & created a delivery.

I did the PGI also. But when I check in the document flow, for the material document the system has not generated any FI document where we see the accounting document for the "cost of goods sold" & "inventory" G/L accounts. The system gives a message "Material document 4900000023 does not include an accounting document".

Note:

1. When I create the sales order with normal MTS scenario, the system creates an accounting document for the material document at the time of goods issue.

2. The valuation class in the material is 3100 for trading goods.

3. The following settings have been made in OBYC.

for GBB, the G/L accounts have been assigned for general modifier "BSA", "VAX", "VAY" & "VKA".

Please suggest me as to where i am missing any settings.

With best regards,

Niyaz Sayyed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Niyaz Sayyed

You need to check in the following areas:-

- check whether the material is defined as non-valuated stock

- go to OME9, select your Account Assignment and see whether you have checked the box "GR non-valuated". It should not have been checked

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have checked everything. There is no tick on "GR non valuated" for the account assignment.

The issue is for normal sales the system is creating the accounting document for the material document of PGI.

But when i do for MTO sales, the system does not create the accounting document for the material document of the PGI.

With best regards,

Niyaz Sayyed.