cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Note 934372

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am reading the note 934372 and in the point 6 said:

6. Information about transaction BP for business partners in the "BUP003 Employee" role In the "Identification" tab, you cannot maintain the fields of the "Employee data" frame ("Personnel number" and "User name" fields), if the employee (Object type P) is distributed from an HR system by ALE (data records of the HR master record info types (5580) contain the value 'AL' in the REASN field). When you implement this measure, you prevent possible inconsistencies.

The question that i have is , ¿Where i can see that the infotype 5580 contain the value 'AL' in the REASN field?

I check the path.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another easy way, check the incoming HR IDoc within segment details, if it has this field REASN. But I'm afraid these details are passed back to SRM.

Regards, IA

Edited by: Imthiaz Ahmed on Nov 4, 2008 10:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning.

I check the table P5580 and HRP5580 no contain none value.

Regards.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's good for you. It means you are fine.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Imthiaz Ahmed

For close the question.

Having in count the note, the system working fine?

Regards

Wilman

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand what exactly you are asking, but from my guesss, Yes, your system is good to go.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question is having in count the that said the note. The system says data records of the HR master record info types (5580) contain the value 'AL' in the REASN field.

I want know how can see the value AL.

Is something of configuration or is something Automatic that the system have that do?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I close the question. But not was solved.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Infotypes are the table structures in R/3 where the HR related data is stored.

So you need to search in the R/3 system for infotype 5580 and the field REASN in that.

BR,

Disha.