Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold-to Party (Document header)

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i create a sales order by a certain type and if in sold-to-party field i write a certain customer, a popup dialog Sold-to Party (Document header) appears with some information fields: Postal code, Email, Fax, Street adress,PO Box addres,Communication,....

I want to modify the default value in Postal Code/City? How can i do that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sometime if your master record is not updated properly then a pop-up screen comes at the time of sales order, you can ignore or you can filled this field. But to avoid this situation, you should update the master record of that customer then this screen will not come again at the time of creation sales order.

Regards

San

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

That popup dialog appear every time for a certain sales order type and customer .... any idea how to change default value for Postal Code field?

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Informations from popup dialog Sold-to Party (Document header) came from customer data (XD03 )

Anyway, thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

are you referring to the cash sales type of order, and a customer that is of the one-time type (account group DEBI)? if so, the system behavior is correct. the customer is just a dummy and you enter the name and address of the actual sold-to.

if above is not the case, please post again.

regards.

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

yes , the cash sales order type and the customer is one time type (occasionally)

from where came these settings(popup dialog with sold to party information) ??

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

from where came these settings(popup dialog with sold to party information) ??

any idea?