cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Planned Orders if not found a source

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a requirement to not create any Planned Orders if not found SOS ( PPM / PDS ).

Does anyone know where we can set this configuration.

Note : Please note that we are using Heuristics, there is a setting for optimizer.

Regards,

Raghu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

I already know this, But the one under SNP subscreen works only for SNP - Optimizer and the one under PPDS subscreen works only for PPDS planning. But there is none like this for SNP-Heuristics.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

SNP Heuristic being an unconstrained planning its not possible to restrain it from creating Production Planned even if no PPM exist. I had a similar problem and I got a solution using Production Horizon, but I guess in you case it will not work.

Thanks,

sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you need customization on this. Run the Heuristics as usual and then have a program that checks the orders created today without source of supply and delete them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have solved the issue myself by implementing BADI /SAPAPO/SNP_SOURCES and Method DEF_SOURCE_FIND_II. Delete all the sources without having internal source id.

This solved my issue.

Thanks for all your replies.

Raghu.

former_member583456
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

you can maintain that in the planning version maintenance: transaction /SAPAPO/MVM, double click your planning version and you will find the requested field "No Order Without Source of Supply" in the subscreen "PP/DS".

Best regards

Thomas