SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new register category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can smbdy pls tell how do we create a new register category?

Help appreciated.

Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean Register Group ?If yes you may check T-code EG04

0 Kudos

No i didn mean register group, i meant register category as in balancing demand register,cumulative consumption register etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i got this form the help in eg05

You can use the following register categories:

Cumulative wattregister

The difference between the current meter reading and the previous meter reading forms the basis for determining the demand. The difference between the meter readings for the beginning and the end of the base period forms the basis for determining the expected demand.

Balancing watt register

This category is also known as a maximum or demand register. This register category is reset after meter reading has taken place. The current meter reading is the starting point for determining the demand. The meter reading for the end of the base period forms the basis for determining the expected demand.

Resetting register

This register counts the number of resettings of a maximum or demand register. These meter readings are not billed. The required meter reading is determined by adding the number of expected meter reading results to the last billed meter reading.

Balancing consumption register

The current meter reading forms the basis for determining the consumption. The meter reading for the end of the base period forms the basis for calculating the expected consumption in the forecast period.

Cumulative consumption register

The difference between the current meter reading and the previous meter reading forms the basis for determining consumption. The difference between the meter readings for the end and beginning of the base period forms the basis for calculating the expected consumption in the forecast period.

kr

raj

0 Kudos

Hey Raj,

Thanks 4 the rply.

Apart 4m these, i want to create a new one n I want the steps to create them.

0 Kudos

hi

i dnt think u can create that in own coz its not even found in user defiined functions under tools in sap util..

kr

raj

0 Kudos

As being said, these are fixed categories that cannot be changed or amended.

Not even by using numbers instead of words in your questions...