cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memo Pricing

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to create a Credit memo with reference to billing doc. But i need a now pricing procedure in the Credit memo G2, i tried it but system is picking up the pricing from the reference document i.e. billing document.

Please advice.

Thanks in Advance,

Praveen.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

first of all, you decide why you want to have a new pricing procedure for credit memo .

have you tried with "update pricing field" in conditions tab.

check the pricing procedure determination for the credit memo ( use the diff Document pricing procedure)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Thanks gurus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try changing the pricing type based on your requirement. Standard uses B. try changing it to G, Please remember you will ahve the option of redetermining taxes and some manual elements only which may not be passed on as credit.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear praveen,

in the copy control VTAF from billing doc to credit memo request, in the header DataT field

i believe u r now having the routine 052 attached. Attach any other routine except this and it will pick up the pric proc attached with the credit memo and wont get copied from the billing doc.

Sam

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

first of all, you decide why you want to have a new pricing procedure for credit memo .

have you tried with "update pricing field" in conditions tab.

check the pricing procedure determination for the credit memo ( use the diff Document pricing procedure)