cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with hiding and showing button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an interactive form with some fields and buttons. The user1 fills the form and then sends it into a approval process to be approved by user2. On this form there is a button "Save to SAP" which should not be visible until user2 has approved the form.

I am trying to control the visibility of the button through the context in my application and it works when it comes to hiding the button from start however when user3 opens the saved form that has been approved the button is still hidden even though the button is set to be visible...

Is this scenario not possible to complete? Or am I missing something?

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

Max

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Have you implemented any dynamic property to any element on the form? else what You can do is place this code in the doModifyview method of the view that contains Interactive Form UI element:

IWDInteractiveForm Form = (IWDInteractiveForm)view.getElement("NAME OF THE INTERACTIVE FORM UI ELEMENT");
    Form.setDynamicPDF(true);

Hope this helps

Thanks

Amita

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answers,

When I re-opened the document I set it to WDInteractiveFormMode.USE_PDF instead of WDInteractiveFormMode.UPDATE_DATA_IN_PDF. When changing to this it worked. Then other problems occur but those are easier to fix..

Thanks!

Max

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Max,

The scenario you have described should work, however can you post the code snippet so that it helps to analyse the issue more..

Chintan