cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: Role Developer needs to test in QAS system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We are about to implement and use Solman ChaRM approach.

One interesting point is:

the developer should have the possibility within the urgent correction to test the transport in QAS system.

If everything is ok, then the transport should go to QAS system.

Can some one tell how to cutomize this process?

Thank you very much indeed!

H. Thomasson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if I got you right. Did you get mixed up with term QAS? For the developer being able to test the developement in QAS the transport needs to bo imported into QAS first.

You can add a new status like "E0003 - To Be Tested by Developer" and add action COPY_ALL to this status via customizing SPRO -> "Make settings for change transaction types" -> SDHF (or probably the Z copy you made).

This way transport of copies will be created when E0003 is reached.You will have to do some more work though.

Aut. import to QA at status change won't work for E0003. You may have to add more status, actions and conditions to achieve this new workflow. But basically this is possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi christian,

i am currently customizing charm security, i am trying to use sap_socm_admin role and copying it to customer namespace like

zsap_socm_developer, zsap_socm_manager etc, and trying to enforce restrictions by adding or removing auth keys under the auth object b_userstat . My problem is when i do that these roles are missing other authorizations to perform small functions like displaying logs and things like that.

so i wanted to know if there is any role ( single of composite ) that i can use to copy for all my users and i can simply restrict the clicking on actions ( authorize CR, set in development ..etc) by removing or adding just the auth key, i mean only the auth key...i dont care if they have auth to projects or task list or what ever i just want to restrict by the actions they can perform.

rgds