Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery item per schedule line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you for viewing my posting, I have the requirement as following:

I have two SD schedule agreements, there are several schedule lines on JIT delivery Scheudle tab for each schedule agreement, these two schedule agreement are for same customer, have different material.

What I want is:

When I create delivery for these two schedule agreements in VL10A, these two schedule agreements are combined into one delivery note, but the delivery item per schedule line on the delivery note.

E.g.

one schedule agreement has 5 schedule lines

the other has 4 schedule lines

After I create delivery for these two delivery notes in VL10A, there should be 9 items on delivery notes, one item per schedule line.

Do you have idea on this? I do not want to combine several schedule line into one delivery item.

Thanks!

Alex Lu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

You try these copy control settings between Scheduling agreement and delivery document.

Go to VTLA transaction select your document types

First you go header level settings here you can find the check box field called Copy item number check this then try.

If it is not full fill your requirement then go in to the item details here you can find the copying Routine maintenace field Item Data Under Data transfer Tab,this field will have 101 item Routine as per the standard,you take ABAPer help you copy this routine then change according to your requirement then assign new routine here.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.