cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI & Search Tab Editing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Experts,

Is there a way to edit the GUI in certain t.code screens? For example i would like to take off certain fields that are not used in sales order.

Is there also another way to edit the search tabs? For example if i were to create a return order reference to a completed billing document but the search tabs didn't have the search requirements i wanted for instance i would like to search all existing billing documents.

Kindly advise.

Thanks,

LEE

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Experts,

Can i add/remove listing tabs as well? For example if i create a return order, i need to browse to reference to a billing document. SAP standard, there are only 4 tabs for listings these billing documents. I would like to add a tab that list all billing documents.

Is it possible?

Regards,

LEE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yest , it is possible through transaction variant , i am attaching one viki site , it is a step wise procedure to create transaction varient

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/snippets/transactionVariant-AStepbyStepGuidefor+Creation

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yeow,

Try with

T. Code: SHD0

Key-in transaction code as VA01, and enter the transaction variant as BUS2032

Select the programme SAPMV45A

and up there in left-screen, Click: (Change) With Processing (F6); and Mask the Fields (i.e. Invisible) in to Sales Order and Save the Variant.

Bes Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just adding point to amit,assign that variant to your order type using tcode:vov8.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this u have to use Transaction variant or screen variant in SHD0 T-code.