cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

This is implementation for Indian client.

The Problem is when we raise the Sales Order (VA01 ) or Commercial invoice (VF01 )...in item Condition tab...(i.e. Inthe box...not in matrix)

NET VALUE -

Price + Excise duty

TAX----

VAT LST

Is it possible to have the net value exclusively ?

Any idea to Fix the issue ?

Cheers

Edited by: VEERA on Nov 4, 2008 9:54 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

There is a way out. You are right, for SD excise conditions we have 'A'. For all your SD conditions, there will be counter parts from FI Side(From TAXINJ). They can be picked up by condition record in FV11. As there are TAX condition types you can have 'D' that means they will not come under net values, they will be seen in TAX coloumn. Make all the excise tax conditions as statistical conditions, so i all ways your problem will be solved. E.g

Pricing procedure:

PR00

MWST

JMOD A/R BASIC EXCISE DUTY--FI

JEX2 A/R BASIC EX DUTY--STATS ENTRY

JAED ADD EX DUTY -

FI

JEXA ADD EX DUTY-- STATS entry

JSED SPL EX DUTY---FI

JEXS SPL EX DUTY--stats entry

JECS A/R CESS---FI

JCED A/R CESS--stats entry

JECS A/R EDUCATIONAL CESS---FI

JECX A/R EDUCATIONAL CESS--stats entry

Rest i think u can make up

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad,

some what i agree with you...

But as per SAP,settings would be like that only....

Then..if we make the settings like as you mentioned....our sd conditions are not required!!!

Because,system use "FI" conditions to make the postings...then why SD condidtions???

It is not inline with standard one !!!

Are you following that Procedure?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to seperate net value and tax, then make the SD conditions statistical and do not assign account key

but for tax procedure (TAXINJ) maintain these condtions type non statistical and maintain account keys for that.

and then maintain rates via FTXP or VK19 ( application TX). Then system will post the excise invoice via FI.

Please note that SD conditions do required here. without which you sytem will through you error while

creating the sales order itself!!!!.

Best Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MBS...

it seems fine...Very helpful answer....

But Can you tell me.. in taxinj...where i have to maintain condi types ( i mean..serial no in the matrix..)

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly do the below settings:

A TX TAXINJ 100 BASB 362

A TX TAXINJ 110 100 X

A TX TAXINJ 120 X 352

A TX TAXINJ 510 JMOD 120 X 363

A TX TAXINJ 511 JNED 120 X 366

A TX TAXINJ 512 JAED 120 X 366

A TX TAXINJ 513 JSED 120 X 360

A TX TAXINJ 514 JCES 120 X 367

A TX TAXINJ 515 510 514 X

A TX TAXINJ 516 JECS 515 X 366

A TX TAXINJ 517 JA1X 515 X 366

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

What you have sent is standard one....

you told that assign "sd conditions (JEX2) in Taxinj & assign posting key"...

My question is where we have to assign JEX2 & JECD coni in TAXINJ ????

Cheers

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Veera

It is better if you list the condition types of your pricing procedure rather asking each and every condition where to maintain.

In your pricing procedure, you need to assign JEX2 and the "From-To" for this condition type should be the step number of JMOD

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MBS & Lakshmi,

Valid informations...it works fine...given points to you both...

Great....

But what will be the Position of Export Excise Invoice ?????

Reg Export..Value should not get posted....(Because to ensure this... we will make statistical all con types in JEXPO...But in this method, it will not work ..)

Any idea ?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Veera

For export billings, all the excise condition types should be checked for statistical in pricing procedure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

Yes... what you said is correct...

But as per discussed...Eventhough it is marked as statistical...it will get posted via TAXINJ...right????

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please note that for export do not maintain excise condition type in your pricing procedure (export pricing). System will redetermine the excise values in the excise invoice (J1IIN) based on UTXJ and rates maintained under J1ID when you go to utilization tab and click on calculate button.

If you maintain the excise conditions for export pricing pricing procedure as statistical, still the duty values get posted to accounting!!!!

Best Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent MBS...

i will check & come back

Cheers

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear MBS

Sorry I have a second opinion on your comments

"If you maintain the excise conditions for export pricing pricing procedure as statistical, still the duty values get posted to accounting!!!!"

For information, I have created an export pricing procedure with all excise conditions as statistical and generated a billing and accounting document has also been generated. Checked in accounting document that those excise condition values were not posted to FI. In Accounting document, only customer gets debited and sales gets credited

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Yes, I do agree with your suggestion that, if you mark the excise conditions as statistical in pricing procedure,While posting

the document during billing system will not generate the accounting documents for excise conditions.

But the scenario mentioned by Mr. Veera is different from that of normal scenario.

Hope I could able to clarify your doubt.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

EXACTLY YOU ARE RIGHT

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Even if mark statistical all conditions in JEXPO...it will get posted via TAXINJ ???

any suggestions ?

Cheers

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Veera

If you mark all excise conditions as statistical in JEXPOR, then it will not be passed on to accounting document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Even if mark statistical all conditions in JEXPO...it will get posted via TAXINJ ???

any suggestions ?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

If you Maintain the Condition Class as "D" in Condition Type details (V/06),then the that particular value of the condition type comes in the TAX.

And if you maintain A,B it comes in NET.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Boss,

regarding TAXINJ--Excise SD condition types--We SHOUL NOT maintain the "D"...

Any other way is there to fix the issue ?????

Cheers

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Veera,

I hope as per the standard

Only price will come in the NET VALUE box.

In the TAX box - Excise dutyVAT LST etc will come.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

What you said is 100% correct....

But in Indian scenario, i use TAXINJ...based on the instruction given by SAP....We need to maintain the Condition class of excise duty condi type (JEX2) is "A" (discount or Surcharge ).....

That is the reason why system adds excise value with Net value...

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

Can you explain in more detail.I do not understand your question.

Regards,

Hemant Patil