cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vf02 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys..

When I am releasing the flag in vf02 am getting an error.. when I clicked the error it is showing the following..

Field Text is a required field for G/L account 7777 175000

Message no. F5808

Diagnosis

The value for field "Text" in the interface to Financial Accounting is an initial value but you are required to make an entry in the field selection for G/L account "175000" in company code "7777" linked to the field selection for posting key "50".

System Response

Error

Procedure

It might be an error in the configuration of the G/L account field selection. The initial application, used to call up the interface must otherwise define a value for field "Text". If this is the case, contact the consultant responsible for the application used to call up the interface or get in contact with SAP directly.

can u guys give me the solution..

regards

vamshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vamsi,

T. Code: FS00

Key-in

G/L Account: 175000

Company Code: 7777

Go to Tab: Create/bank/interest

Enter appropriate "Field Status Group" for G/L 175000

Hint: Double click on the Field status group and then double click on "General Data" and make "Text" field as optional.

To do so:

T. Code: FBKP (Also T. Code: OBC4)

Tab: Selection

Select: Field Status Group

Key-in your work-Area

Within appropriate Field Status Group, go to General Data --> Text; make it as Optional.

Hope, this may help you.

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vamshi

Go to FS00, input GL account 175000 and execute. There go to "Create bank/Interest" tab and check the Field Status Group. Now go to OBVV and Select the Field Status Variant and make an Entry of Field Status Group and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vamshi,

Please take help of FI consultant to check the settings of G/L account 175000 under 7777 company code.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.