cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a query about charm. I have configured charm but have not yet created the domain link from Solman to My domain controller which i smy dev system. I need to do user accepttance testing to make sure that the process work. I have been told that once charm is active then all transports need to be linked to projects. Can someone please tell me how i can do the users acceptance testing with interupting normal operations.

Kind Regards

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may run ChaRM and "normal" transports/developement in parallel until you are convinced.

All transports created via ChaRM are tied to a project. Even if it does not make much sense you are able to create project assigned transports via ChaRM but still allow export/import manually via STMS. It's all about configuration.

So basically you will have a few testers working with new ChaRM configuration and all remaining will still work the old way.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian

Thank you so much for your responce. Would you please be able to tell me how i can configure the above senario that you meantioned.

Thanks

Santosh