cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Sales Cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've created Orderu2192 Del.u2192 PGIu2192 Billing. Now I want to cancel Order. I'e cancelled Billing doc by VF11, reversed PGI by VL09. Now what to do further to cancel order (& Contract, if any)?

Thanx in adv.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

1st check if A/c posting is done for the invoice. If yes, then reverse the A/c posting of the A/c'g doc in FB08. .

Then cancel the invoice in VF11.

Reverse the PGI in VL09.

Undo packing, Cancel the transfer order in LT15.

Then delete the delivery in VL02N.

You cannot delete the order but enter a reason for rejection for the order line items. If you want to re-process the order, then its the normal flow.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you have cancelled the billing document VF11 and reversed the PGI using VL09, you need to delete the delivery using VL02N. Once the delivery is deleted, you can reject the sales order using a Reason for Rejection.

You may even delete the sales order using VA02, but SAP recommends to reject an order, not to delete it.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frnd,

After reversing the Stock through vl09, then u have to delete the Outbound delivery using vl02n and then only u have to delete the Sales order using va02.

Thanks and regards

T.Arulvanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you want to cancel/delete the sales order first delete the delivery document which is there after reverse PGI then only you can cancel/delete the order.

regards

sudhakar