cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to a Weblogic JMS Queue - Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to subscribe to a weblogic JMS queue using Transport Prototcal: "Access JMS Provide with JNDI" in my Communication Channel. I have deployed weblogic.jar and wljmsclient.jar in aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda.

For some reason when XI is trying to create and instance of QueueConnectionFactory I get an error. See below. Any ideas on why I am getting this error? Has anyone else access a weblogic JMS queue from XI?

#1.5#000E7FED310600A00000011700005F2B00040CE03C859719#1140057134414#com.sap.aii.af.service.jms.WorkerJMSReceiver##com.sap.aii.af.service.jms.WorkerJMSReceiver.init(WorkerHandler moduleHandler, Object para)#J2EE_GUEST#0####70b576e09e9411da9aee000e7fed3106#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_18##0#0#Error##Java###Unable to create the QueueConnectionFactory due to #1#<null># #1.5#000E7FED310600A00000011800005F2B00040CE03C85A0AF#1140057134417#com.sap.aii.af.service.jms.WorkerJMSReceiver##com.sap.aii.af.service.jms.WorkerJMSReceiver.start()#J2EE_GUEST#0####70b576e09e9411da9aee000e7fed3106#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_18##0#0#Error#1#/Applications/ExchangeInfrastructure/AdapterFramework/Services/JMS_ROOT#Java###Channel is errornous, hence it cannot be started. See error messages (' null') before. Reconfigure it or restart the JMS service!#1#JMSSender#

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sebastian,

I have found the jar file the class WorkerJMSReceiver is in.

There is a jar file called aii_adapter_jms_svc.jar which is contained in aii_adapter_jms_svc.sda.

/usr/sap/XID/DVEBMGS53/SDM/root/origin/sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.svc/SAP AG/7.0005.20051006184841.0000/aii_adapter_jms_svc.sda

Warren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Warren!

I got it! Took me some hours!

The problem was, i deployed a jms.jar with my vendorrelated client jars inside the sda file. (or respectivly any jar containing javax.jms.* packages). This is not allowed!

I even found the lines in the class files WorkerJMSReceiver + WorkerJMSSender, so the problem is the initialization of the QueueConnectionFactory, if you have the javax.jms packages inside your classpath the default QueueConnectionFactory seems to be the QueueConnectionFactory interface of these packages which couldn't get initialized as it is an interface and not a class with a constructor, this result in a return of null.

As i removed the jms.jar form the sda, everything worked fine.

Greetz

Sebastian

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sebastian,

Can you say what all Class files required in the XI server to connect to Weblogic thru JMS Adapter where the Queue is in Weblogic Server.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

sam_raju
Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have the same Problem as Warren with an ActiveMQ Provider, refering to your links Sam, its the help for registering an external provider with the web as (like for usage of jms in an web application on the SAP Web AS or something like that), as far as i understand the xi -jms adapter documentation, you don't need to do this if you want to connect to a jms provider through a xi channel configuration, as you define this properties (Initial ConnectionFactory, url, queueName, etc ...) already in the channel configuration right?

i also tried the same thing with openjms, i am very shure all my connection parameters are right as i can connect to the provider in regular java code. Also the jars are deployed properly and the classes get found otherwise i would have other exceptions in the trace.

Anybody had the same problem?

Does someone know what is exactly happening at

com.sap.aii.af.service.jms.WorkerJMSReceiver.init() in Line 282 or where to find the jar where this class is in?

Greetz

Sebastian