cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure in quantity contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am configuring quantity contract process. I have a querry related to pricing procedure in quantity contract.

Which pricing procedure is to be used in quantity contract? Is there a ny specific pricing procedure?

I have cheked in standard but unable to find out any pricing procedure for quantity contract.

Plz guide.

Regards,

Danny.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

its up to the business to decide if they want to use the new condition types. But what I feel is you can use RC00 Quantity Discount for this case.

It is not mandatory that you have to use a different pricing procedure for contracts. If all the condition types differ from the standard RVAA01, then you can choose to maintain new pricing procedures.

Also check with your client if they want any new discounts / taxes to be defined in contracts. Then include then in the pricing proc RVAA01. In the requirement routine you can put a condition that those condition types should apply only of the sales doc type is WK1 / WK2. Accordingly system will apply them only for those order types.

Otherwise standard pricing proc RVAA01 should be fine.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Danny,

You can have standard pricing procedure RVAA01 but there will not be standard Quantity contract pricing procedure specific to the Quantity conratct.

You can copy the standrad one then based on your requirement you can change it .

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Can you plz tell me what condition types should I use in the contract related pricing procedure? I am a bit confused here

Regards,

Danny.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Danny,

Again its depend upon the client requirement.

You just take the information client about what are elements involved in the Quantity contract pricing based on that you can choose or define the condition types.

For more details please go through this SAP help link it will help you about standard pricing elements

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/561705545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.