cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition price auto change

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a condition record, the combination key is slaes org, I would when I change the sales org in sales order, the price condition will be re-determine, no need to click update button. Can I do that. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain condition records for both the sales organizations 1& 2.

After that you can enter the sales area 1 with first S.O and Sales area 2 with 2 nd S.O. at the time of creation of ordert hen system will automatically determine the value for the particular records.

Hope u will understand.

Regards,

Savita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Can you pls explain me how would you change the sales org in the sales order after it is saved?

Then we can discuss if auto update is possible.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before the sales order changed. For example, when i enter the new sales org, and then press enter, I want the price condition would be re-retrieve from condition record.

if the condition records have

1. condtion type: ZABC sales org: 1000 price: 1

2. condtion type: ZABC sales org: 2000 price: 2

When I enter sales org: 1000. the condition price will be retrieve 1 for ZABC automatically

When I enter sales org: 2000. the condition price will be retrieve 2 for ZABC automatically

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

That would anyway happen for condition records.

Provided you define the condition table basing on sales org.

For eg you have defined conditionm table for ZABC as sales org / material. In the condition record you maintain that for 1000 / XXXX, price is Rs 90. For 2000 / XXXX price is Rs 95.

Then when you enter the sales area in VA01, then basing on the values in the condition records, system will automatically propose price as Rs 90 if sales area is 1000 / 10 / 00 & Rs 95 when sales area is 2000 / 10 / 00.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

After the step, then I change the sales org. I want it also will automatically propose price to me, no need to click update button on condition screen. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how can you change sales org. after saving a SO in the first place?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

What do you mean after the step? Be clear in what you are asking.

When entering a sales order in VA01 you have to give the sales area SA & order type that you want to create.

For eg you are creating ZOR in SA 1000 / 10 / 00. When you save the order in VA01, you cannot change sales org 1000 to 2000.

In VA01 when you enter the material & click enter, system will call the pricing procedure relevant to 1000 / 10 / 00. When you have not saved the order, go back & enter sales org 2000 in selection screen, then after entering the material system will call the pricing procedure of 2000.

Once you save the order, you cannot change the sales org.

Regards,

Sivanand