cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To delete line item in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I had created sales order and proforma invoice (proforma wrt to the sales order ),my requirement is that i have to delete one line in sales order when I am trying to delete line item in sales order system showing the error msg that item cannot be deleted because of subsequent document(proforma invoice).Can anybody throw some light how to delete the line item in the sales order.

In this procedure I had cancelled the proforma invoice( in VF02 menu bar sleceted completed).

Regards,

kishore.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

ginnog
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore,

Please check the Item in the cancelled proforma invoice is it same item which you are trying to delete in the sales order.

If not delete the that perticuler item related proforma invice then try.

Some time it may due to updation problem, so log out from the system again log in.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Nov 4, 2008 6:10 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Yes once the subsequent docs are created, you cannot delete the line items. All changes should be done before any subsequent docs are created.

Try cancelling the invoice for all the items in VF11. If a delivery is created, reverse the PGI, picking & delete the delivery totally. Then you will be able to delete the line item from the order.

Then re-process F5 invoice again.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Right

First u have to canceel the invoice which u have already done.. gr8

now go to VL09 reverse the stocks

Vl02n to delete the delivery and put 0 qty as picking

go to VA02 and select ur line item and delete

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

In this scenario I had not created delivery I created only proforma invoice wrt to sales order.

Regards,

kishore.