cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accrual Reversal Issue -F.81

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have posted accrual document through FBS1,and given the reversal reason and reversal date.

while doing the reversal through F81,system is not allowing those doucment to reverse.

what could be the reason.where is the problem.how to resolve this.Kindly advice me

points will be assigned

Thanks

Prathima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There may be some problem in number ranges.you can check that the reversal document type number range was assigned to some other purpose.

Thanks

Sap Guru

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathima,

The issue is coming because when you enter the document using FBS1, there is a field called reference. You have to enter some reference number in this field and post the document.

If you do not enter this reference field, then while doing the reversla system will issue a error message and cannot reverse the document.

Please give the reference number and do the reversal in F.81

Let me know if you got it resolved and also give points if this has solved your issue.

Thanks

Sri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the reversal reason u specified

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply

I have specified the reversal reason is 5

Thanks

prathima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathima,

The issue is coming because when you enter the document using FBS1, there is a field called reference. You have to enter some reference number in this field and post the document.

If you do not enter this reference field, then while doing the reversla system will issue a error message and cannot reverse the document.

Please give the reference number and do the reversal in F.81

Let me know if you got it resolved and also give points if this has solved your issue.

Thanks

Sri.

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Srikanth is right.

Post the document in FBS1 and use reference field say 1234.

Goto F.81 and use 1234 in reference field along with other parameters. If you do not use reference field in FBS1, you can't reverse it in F.81

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for your mail.

I did the same by giving the referance number.but it is not showing under "which can be".even it is showing "which can not be" portion..

under the document i am able to see one message "F5-152:"Document number 3000 1000000007 2008 was already assigned"

this is the message which i am able to see under the document.

For your information: in the above message 3000 is the company code.

please advice me,is there any problem in document number.

Thanks

Prathima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathima,

Try giving a different Reference number. May be that reference number is already used.

Also did u give anything in the document number field in FBS1?

If you posted using FBS1 giving a reference number, you will definitely able to reverse it using F.81.

Thanks

Sri.

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Enter the Accrual document number/Companycode/Fiscal year/Document type (posted earlier) in the selection parameters in F.81 and let us know the error message number if it is not resolved.

Cheers

Srinivas