cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Printing dunning notices using SMARTFORMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm getting the error 'error during parameter transfer' during the execution of the smartform.How can we rectify this? Please provide me some inputs in doing Printing dunning notices using SMARTFORMS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread. Will keep SDN professional, not a place to quarrel.

Edited by: Renjith Michael on Nov 4, 2008 10:42 AM

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Closing the thread. Will keep SDN professional, not a place to quarrel.

>

> Edited by: Renjith Michael on Nov 4, 2008 10:42 AM

you know the rules very well, still opening the threads on the same topic , in different forums. how can you justify this..?

if you and nenu working together, decide one of you and post the thread.This will avoid confusion among other community members.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

Below is quote from the post by ;

Hi,

I'm getting the error 'error during parameter transfer' during the execution of the smartform.How can we rectify this? Please provide me some inputs in doing Printing dunning notices using SMARTFORMS.

Regards,

Neenu.

How come you too have the same problem, any idea ?

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both working for the same company??? or Same User...two ids?????

I have to take care when I reply...I just checked now....that it is a duplicate post..by a different user however...

Reported!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by: Vishwa Sri Hari on Nov 4, 2008 10:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Its obvious that we work for the same issue. The thing is you have questioned both the queries but not a single useful answer. Appreciate your help with good answers too.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

>The thing is you have questioned both the queries but not a single >useful answer. Appreciate your help with good answers too.

> Regards.

I can give you useful answers too, but before that your question should be a genuine one within the framework of the [Rules of Engagement|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement] of the Forum.

Ok can you elaborate the error message? Because what you have given is not sufficient to give a answer.

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This error could be the problem with the values you are passing to the Function Module. Just check how you defined the internal tables that are passed to the FM...and see if they match with the internal tables declared in the smartform?

Regards,

Vishwa.