cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tabstrips

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using tabsrips in my application and i am trying to input values in one tab and take display those values in other tab.

But in Entry tab i am not able to enter anything in the input field when i run the program.. All fields has become disable even if the enable property has the value true.

What might be the problem.

Regards,

H.V.Swathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the cardinality of the input UI element .It should be 1..1 or 1..n.

If it is in 0..n then it will be in disable mode where you cant enter any thing in it

Thanks& Regards

Padma N

Former Member
0 Kudos

That problem got solved but i have some more doubt. I have put radio button to enter the value. But i am not able to select the values in that. I have used RadioButtonGroupBykey and i have used Dictionary simple types in this.

and i have used checkbox also and i have used Simple Type in that also. I am not able to see those values wht i specified in the simple Type Enumeration.

And even the TextEdit field too disabled. Cant enter anything in that. Wht might be the problem.

Regards,

H.V.Swathi

Edited by: H.V Swathi on Nov 4, 2008 6:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for checkboxgroup you cann't use the simple type.

follow the below thread.

to populate checkbox follow this thread,

Regards,

ramesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the cardinality and selection property of the node and UI element. That should be 1..n

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think you defined the attributes under the value node which cardinality is 0..n.

once check the node cardinality if it is 0..n change it to 1..1 or 1..n.

Regards,

ramesh