cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i put some more fields in header portion of my main window

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having one table in main window.Item no,itm desc,net valu,Uom.I need to add required date and unit price these to into my table.I had declared these two in text fields.So that these two fields are coming in the below line of the header portion.How can I maintains all these 6 fields in header portion.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Add two more columns in the line type which is used in the header part of the table and also add two columns for the line type which is used in the main area of the table and create texts in both the header and main area for the two columns added.

Regards,

Rohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sowjanya,

Create the two cells in the table and create the text nodes in the main header and display.

Regards,

Sravanthi

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

click on the table element. Then click on Table Painter. There create two more coloumns . Simplly by drawing two vertical lines. Over there u have the facilty to do that.

Then create two text nodes in the header window .and give the output options properly .Then u can get the desired result.

Also try to increase the width of the table, so that it can accomodate all the cells in one line.