cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an sales order, which need to bill customer, Actually, the physical goods have been delivered to customer already. But the human issue, the transaction have not record in SAP. Now, the inventory in SAP is zero. but I need to bill customer, so, i think i need to PGI, then billing, but zero inventory, how can i PGI and then billing? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In two ways, you can address this.

- increase the stock in MB1C with movement type 561, do PGI and invoice

- on the other hand, if your requirement is just to raise customer invoice, then generate invoice via FB70

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- please close your earlier threads wherever possible

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

gaurav_jain27
Participant
0 Kudos

Post the goods with Transaction Mb1c with movement type 561 and quantity as 1 then do the billing.

Any furthur clarifactions are welcome.

Gaurav Jain

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Portfolio,

If you want to the PGI or if you want to create delivery for that sales order you need stock.

One question from my side,

You mentioned that there no delivery in SAP then where that sales order stock gone in the SAP? Have you had stock in the SAP system before this sales order or not ?

Maintain the stock with the concern of Production and Material people then do the delivery and billing.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do MB1C with 561 movement type.

Now you have stock, create delivery & then bill.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

so, can I use MB1C to increase sales order inventory? Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

maybe you should coordinate with your MM teammate and do MIGO or inbound delivery for the material so you can have inventory. this would more completely record your transaction not only on SD side, but MM side as well.

regards.