cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know about the Transaction Types in Solution Manager and where can i configure them?

Please let ket me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Niranjan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IMG menu you will get "Define transaction type". Use SLFN for service desk and SDCR for Charm.

For deatails about trans. type inspire by rewarding.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikil,

I got your point. thank you.

0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

Some of the basic transactions that are required can be accessed by going through the SAP Menu-> Tools-> SAP Solution Manager(like SMSY, solution_manager, soalr_project_admin, solar01, solar02, solar_eval....). These are all role based.

You can do it in 2 ways.

1) If you know the authorization objects of the required transactions then you can go to pfcg transaction and then create a role by some name and under the authorizations tab we have to choose "change authorization data" click on do not select templates choose "add manually" in the manual selection choose F4 and then we have to add the required authorization from here.

2) If we know the transaction directly we can give it under the tab "menu" in pfcg transaction click on "add transaction" and we can enter the transaction from here. After this we have to go to Authorizations tab and we have to generate the profiles for the same and do the user comparision.

I think this might help.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Raghavendra.