cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Consignment Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is there a way (movement type) to transfer consignment stock from customer A to customer B in one step?

Stock was sent to customer A via KB order.

the stock then needs to be transferred to customer B.

I want to avoid doing a KA (for A) and then a KB (to B).

If there is a movement type that would allow me to do this in one step, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Anisha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anisha,

The concept of Consignment lies on four parameters i.e. CS (Consignment stock), CI(consignemnt Issue) .CR (Consignment Return), CP (Consignment pickup).

better stick to the standard configuration of consignment rather than configuring the new one.

Regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you want to fulfill order at 1 step, then the concept of consignment itself is lost. You can do a normal order - delivery rather.

The main concept of consignment is that you treat the stock at the consignee location as a consignment special stock which is not billed. Billing happens only when the customer actually consumes the stock from the special stock.

If you check the item catg KEN, it is maintained as a special stock.

Regards,

Sivanand

kenneth_chong
Participant
0 Kudos

Advice:

better stick to the movement type which comes standard with SAP. If you were to configure one on your own many considerations needs to be consider.

1. Financial / Controlling / Cost Postings - Trust me this can be a headache.

2. Reports on the movement of stock.

Trust me I tried considering something out of the box before and it was a headache.

Rule of Thumb - Stay within the parameters.