Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts !

Here are my requirements:

1. Ability to enter header freight amount (estimated) on the sales order.

2. Ability to have this freight amount copied from the sales order to the delivery.

3. Ability to change the freight value (actual) on the delivery, if necessary.

4. Ability to copy the freight value from the delivery to the invoice.

It is the 2nd requirement (copy sales order freight value to the delivery) that I am struggling with.

If someone has been able to do this successfully, please let me know.

Thanks in advance !

Anisha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anisha,

Did you resolve the number 2 issue?

As I need to have the manually entered amount for a condition in the Sales Order copied to the Delivery Doc.

Regards,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

I was not successful in getting this to work.

I have concluded that SAP does not provide a way (via config) to copy manual prices from sales order to delivery. There is nothing in the copy control to do this.

Maybe creating a condition value routine would work... but I did not try that.

Anisha.

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi anisha,

Pl check the Pricing type in the copy control (Order --> Delivery). Choose a pricing type tat copies the pricing elements unchanged into the delivery.

Pl inform if you still face issues.

thanks & regds

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sriram: There is no Pricing Type in copy control for order --> delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear anisha ..

it will be there at item level for copy controls.

regatds

suresh sangoju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to everyone who has replied to my question so far.

However, my problem is still not resolved.

Copying the freight from Delivery to Invoice is not the problem. That is working fine.

My requirement is to have the manually entered Freight on the sales order to be copied to the delivery (where it can be changed if necessary).

I am not able to get the system to copy the freight from sales order to delivery. (I will not be able to maintain condition records for Freight since the value is always entered manually).

Further input appreciated.

Thanks,

Anisha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anisha,

u have to maintain the condition types control data (V/06). In that u maintain ( KF00) fright condition type control data "changes which can be made " tab u can give manual entry colum" C " .In that u can give what ever u r priority .

I think u issue was solved

regards ,sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

1) define header freight condition type as manual & as mandatory. Then you will be able to enter it manually in the order. Also in V/06, in changes view --> manual entries select option C which says manual entries has priority.

2) MAintain the copy control routines from OR to LF in VTLA.

30 Since this is a manual condition type, I guess you will be able to change the value in VL02N.

4) In copy control routines VTFL from LF to F2, at the item level, pricing type select the option G which will copy the pricing elements unchanged & redetermine the taxes or C which will copy the pricing elements unchanged.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can maintainn copy controls from order document to billing doucumant. (VTFA)

And u can assign the fright condition type (KF00) in your pricing procedure(v/08).

u can fird the fright value in the sales doument.

And u cant change the fright charges at the invoice level.

And once u check the invoice control data (VOFA).

regards, sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anisha

Insert Condition type KF00 in Pricing Procedure(V/08)

Maintain Condition records for Condition type KF00 in VF11

Maintain Copy Control--VTLA(Order to Delivery) and VTFL(Delivery to Billing)

When u raise a sales order if u want to get frieght condition type in sales order automatically.. then u have to make mandatory in pricing procedure.

Regards

Srinivas.

Edited by: srinivasarao p on Nov 6, 2008 10:49 AM

Edited by: srinivasarao p on Nov 6, 2008 10:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For entering the freight price in header of the sales order. include a header freight condition type in the pricing procedure.

In order to copy the same in the delivery note, assign the pricing procedure to the delivery document (Logistics Execution- Shipping-Basic Shipping Functions-Pricing-Define Pricing Procedures for Delivery ). Here you can make changes to the price. For copying the changed price into the invoice, in the copy control of delivery to invoice(VTFL), under the item category change the price source (V_TVCPFLP-PRSQU) to delivery.I hevent tried the above solution. please let me know if it helps you.

Regards

Mani