cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in CHARM configuration to move JAVA objects 'The project is not relea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have BI 7.0 (ABAP + JAVA) landscape (i.e. CBD, CBQ and CBP) on SPS12 and SolMan 7.0 (SMD) on SPS14. My goal is to move both ABAP and JAVA transports through CHARM. I performed following tasks:

1. Configured TMS by selecting CBD as Transport Domain controller to move Java transports

2. Configured CHARM for BI landscape to move ABAP transports in SMD and it is working fine

3. Configured CTS+ to move JAVA transports on SMD instead of CBD because CTS_BROWSER service is not available on CBD due to SPS12. While configuring CTS+ in SMD, I used SIDs for BI Java landscape as reverse SID (i.e. DBC, QBC and PBC) and used mapping parameter to map to original SID. I used reverse SID because already in SMD (CBD, CBQ and CBP) has been defined for CHARM purpose. Now, I am able to move successfully JAVA transports of BI landscape from SMD.

4. I am having issue in configuring CHARM on SMD for JAVA transports. I am following http://service.sap.com/solutionmanager --> Media Library --> TechnicalPapers --> How to Set Up and Use eCTS/ChaRM Solution Manager 4.0 SP12 document. Following are the steps, I performed to move JAVA transport through CHARM:

a. Defined JAVA systems (i.e. DBC, QBC and PBC) in SMSY as Enterprise portal systems

b. Defined ABAP system (i.e. Where Transport request is created, in my case it is SMD) in SMSY

c. Defined logical component for both ABAP and JAVA systems

d. Defined solution manager project by adding two logical components created at step C (i.e. ABAP and JAVA)

e. I am getting error when I am trying to activate CHARM and create task list. The error is as follows:

/TMWFLOW/TRACKN 101: 'Warning: Problems occurred during synchronization of the system landscape'.

If you choose 'Check', the system displays the following message in the results list of the check:

/TMWFLOW/TRACK_N 806: 'No consolidation system found for SMD-200 (project zjava3)'

If you try to create a task list by choosing the relevant pushbutton, the system issues message

/TMWFLOW/CONFIG_UI 017: 'The project is not released. Hence cycle can not be created'.

I found a relevant sap note for this 1054264 but it is not useful me, as it suggest to upgrade SolMan to SPS12 but whereas I am on SPS 14.

Any suggestion are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You should first fix the errors you get such as the missing consolidation system

Please see thread [; or check the forum on the error message "'No consolidation system found for" and you will find relevant information.

I would advise to update your SAP Solution Manager though to one of the latest available levels, there are a lot of fixes and enhancements to Charm (and also availability of quality gate management which gives some of the functionality of Charm but is more compact).

Kind regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv

We are facing same problem. ¿How did you manage to solve it?

Best regards,

Renato Petrulis