cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item condition for only one particular sale order tye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We have one condition ZXXX, item condition and it should process manually for one particular order type, ZOR. it should not process for other document types like ZOR1 etc.

i did create condition table with S.org/dis chn/div/ sales.doc type. and kept in access seq. and same in condition type ZXXX. and mainatined condition record as with sales area and doc type ZOR.

condition type settings ate like item condition and manaula entries - no limitation.

in pricing procedure i didnt checked manaul, mandoatry and statistic.

but whn iam craeting in ZOR1 and giving manually condition ZXXX, its accepting but as per our condition record it should get only for ZOR... where iam missing the seeting, please suggest.

Thanks

Ramki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the customizing of the condition type under the Changes which can be made box you have Manual entries Limitation use option D Cannot be processed manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make mandatory check box tick so that system will ask for the condition record compulsary and then you have to maintain the condition record w. r. t. document type.Then u will definately get the the required contition record.

Thanks,

Savita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sw

2d completed 1 year

when we travaled from pun to mum on 4th nov 07

FOL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sw

2d completed 1 year

when we travaled from pun to mum on 4th nov 07

remember that sweet gajar halva

FOL

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

This is not the right place to share the personnel & Memorable movements,better to use your personnel mail communication.

I hope this will not hurt you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Why posting the same question in multiple forums? 1 is enough for you to get the answer.

Pls clarify if I am correct in understanding. You have a condition type ZXXX which should be manual for just ZOR. For other order types, it should not apply either manually or automatic. Is that correct?

Then here is your answer. Define the condition type as manual in the pricing procedure. So you need not maintain any condition records / access sequence. Coz manual condition types will not have any access sequence or condition types.

When maintaiing the pricing procedures in V/08, in the requirement routine put a condition that this should apply manually only for order type ZOR. Put a logic where the system checks VBAK-AUART. If VBAK-AUART = ZOR, only then it should apply ZXXX condition type. Else it should exit / not apply.

With this your ZXXX will appply manually only for ZOR order types. For other order types it will not apply.

So you can control that in the requirement routine. Use that & put the required conditions what you want.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramki,

Try these options

Option 1:-

in pricing procedure i didnt checked manaul, mandoatry and statistic.

Chekck mandatory chek box then try

Option 2:-

You can maintain different pricing procedure for the ZOR with condition type ZXXX.(make Copy of the existing pricing procedure)

You new document pricing procedure for ZOR then assign that to ZOR.

Now you determine the pricing procedure (Which is having ZXXX condition type) with the combination of new document pricing procedure.

Now when you create ZOR systen will determine the different pricing procedure which is havinh ZXXX condition type.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alternate control can be:

Create a Requirement Routine as

If KOMK AUART is "ZOR" then sy-subrc is FOUR else sy-subrc is ZERO. Assign this requirement to your condition type which you want to process only during ZOR1, in the relevant Pricing procedure ,

Thanks

Sai