cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV_BELEG E1 error during VL10B creation of deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

During creation of deliveries in VL10B for an cross-company stock transport order, I get an error:

For object RV_BELEG , number range interval E1 does not exist

Message no. NR751

Diagnosis

The database table NRIV has the delivery class 'C', i.e. the SAP default settings are only in client 000.

Procedure

Create the missing number range interval in customizing.

Transaction code

Is this a financial number range or what is it? The number range for the deliveries themselfs is maintained.

thanks,

MdZ

Edited by: MdZ on Nov 3, 2008 5:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

This will be number range for deliveries only.

You will have to go and check what is the delivery type being created and then inside the definition of delivery type you will have to check what number range has been assigned and the see whats the status of this number range.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that I have checked that already. Number range for delivery is 17 & 18 which is SAP standard and maintained. No clue where the E1 is coming from.

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SNRO, maintain number range for Object RV_BELEG for E1 and execute a transaction. in Document Flow, it will be possible to identify where the number is being picked.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MDZ

Go to VN01 and maintain number range in E1 and as you are doing cross company check for the delivery company the number range.

Go to ZeroVLP (0VLP) and assign number range to NLCC document type if you are doing stock transfer between two companies .If you are doing inter company then maintain the number range and assign it for delivery company code

Regards

Srinath