cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Sender channel not processing the messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

From yesterday onwards JDBC Sender channel not processing the messages. In CC monitoring it is showing in Green Led and status is functioning. Cahnnel is polling for messages to DB server as per polling interval. But it is not processing the msg's. Under Processing detials for cluster node it is showing only "Processing Started" for each polling interval.

I have done the check in DB server by executing the query in the channel, whether there are any records are exisitng or not. There are 1000+ records.

Previously the parameter "Disconnect from DB after processing each message" was not set. I have set the parameter and activated in Productiion. Still the messages are not processing by channel

What was the problem? How to rectify with this.

Cheers

Veera

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you just check the query given in the adapter.. please paste the query here. if you have not given the schema name before the table might also be issue. i can't think beyond the details u have given.

select * from SYS.<tablename>

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My issues was resolved. i have done the check in Visual Admin. The JDBC adapter was got locked.After unlocking the adapter, channel was able to processed the messages.

Cheers

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in the Visual Admin >Cluster> "LOCKING ADAPTER"

we get a option of Display Locks .Check for an entry with

NAME : $XIDBAD.JDBC2XI

reset the locks and restart the CC ,now it works fine.

Note 1083488 - XI FTP/JDBC sender channel stop polling indefinitely(04/04S)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your Adapter Engine is working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your updates. The schema name before the table is ok. The channel was running fine from past 2 months.

Can any one share the ideas on this issue?

Cheers

Veera