SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next replacement year table and field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any one please sugest me a solution. I am actually trying to create a report with the help of the next replacement year and the address. The report will have everything to assist the planner for recirtification planning for meters. What i want is that based on the product life i wan to compare the next replacement year of the device, if its greater than product life expiry year or not. If yes then populated the advanced replacement year which will actually changed the year in the periodic replacement field. But the problem is that i am not able to find the table that stores the NExt replacement year for the device.

Please suggest, points will be awarded for sure for right suggetsion.

Regards

Anoop

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try TE683...and trace it through that

kr

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I have seen that table already but that table gives the next replacement year of the device for which the lots and schedules and variants are created. But the total number of devices are arround 5 million and all of them will have different range of replacement years and hence the long process can be used for all the meters. Is there any other ways by which i can populate this Table?

Please advice.

Anoop

0 Kudos

The next replacement year is not a field, it's a calculated value. It's the certification year + the validity of the certification that has been defined on device group level.

Are you aware of the fact that there's a standard transaction to list all devices with an expired next replacement year?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kevin,

Can you advice me about the standard transaction that can be used for this.

is it EG90.

Regards

Anoop

0 Kudos

No, look at EG88 (Create Periodic Replacement List), EG89 (Display Periodic Replacement List).

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could not use the standard setting and hence to create the service orders in bulk i have to go with the custom enhancement.

Thanks for the replies.