cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In an investment project, I posted actuals to a WBS and ran Cj88, since the auc is assigned to the project due to the investment profile,the WBS got settled to the AUC and the settlement rule got created in the WBS with AUC(FXA) as receiver and settl type AUC.

Now what should be the next step to move the amount from AUC to fixed asset, i tried creating a settlement rule to the wbs with a fixed asset as receiver and ran Cj88 the system says nothing to settle.

Am i Missing something.

Your guidence is highly appreciated.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Go to CJIC, enter WBSE, select all lines displayed or one by one and press ;settlement rule. Maintain the rule here.

go back to CJ88/CJ8G

If you choose 'Automatic Settlement' then your WBSe should be TECO. other wise choose 'partial capitalization' or 'full settlement' and run the settlement.

with regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To do the settlement from AuC to fixed assets you could use tcode AIAB. Choose the line item of AuC amount to be settled and click "enter distribution rules" icon (Shift+F6) to maintain the settlement rule.

After the status of the line item goes into green then continue with "execute" icon to do the settlement to fixed asset.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Edited by: JSG on Nov 4, 2008 4:06 PM

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the wbs must be TECO to settle from AuC to FXA if settlement processing type is automatic in CJ88

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a second settlement rule with the fixed asset and with settlemet type full.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the following transaction:

CJ88 Settle projects - post acquisition cost to general ledger

CJ8G Collective project settlement

In this case you have to make the settlement rule in your WBS

CJ70 Line item distribution

CJIC Line item distribution (same as CJ70)

In these transaction you fill in the settlement rule, save and click on the button Settlement and you jump to CJ88.

In this screen you see al the postings and make a different settlement rule by posted line (invoice)