cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need info on user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working in a interface where the Material Master (product) is loaded (CIFed) from R/3 to APO.

The requirement is when the product is loaded, for some of the products (based on some condition) the creation of the transportation lanes should be ignored in APO.

We need an User exit to implement the above requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Saravanan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its a bit confusing question you have asked.

When Products are CIF'ed why should a transportation lane be created ?

transportation lane are created between two locations are we do can create product specific lanes.But during the transfer of Location products these lanes are not created.

Please have a clear look at your integration model what information it is pushing to APO.

Cheers,

KD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KD,

When the product is CIFed from the Integration model, the product specific transportation lane is created.

My question: in the above scenario i need an customer exit where you can ignore the creation of product specific transportation lane in APO if product belongs to X product class.

Thanks,

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvanan,

As earlier also i was trying to explain.

Transportation lanes are between 2 locations..right !!

if Prouduct is created in Location 'loc1' which transportation lane is created.

I mean transportation lane from loc1 -

> ?? which location is created

Cheers,

KD

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Saravannan,

Transportation lanes are created in APO when you CIF your contracts/scheduling agreement from R/3. In your integration model for contracts/scheduling agreements, you also specify some more material related filters like MRP type X0.

Just to be clear wheny ou CIF just your materials (integration model containing only materials and location and not contracts/scheduling agreements), the transportation lanes are not created in APO.

See if you can put in any filter there.

On APO side you can try using the user exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_TPSRC_001.

BADI /SAPAPO/PWB_TPSRC_IN

Also /SAPAPO/TPSRC is the table that is updated with contracts.

Hope this helps.