cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service not return a Value from teh table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have create a webservice and turn on the Debug mode with sicf (Edit --> Debugging --> Activate Debugging)

In my functioon, I have define a internal table in the TABLES Tab.

I have set up an external breakpoint at the first and last line of the program, the variable show the input data value. At the end, the APPEND internal_table code, I ensure the data is exist in the header.

However, when I click F5, it move to a program CL_SRG_RFC_PROXY_CONTEXT and my internal table variable was become invalid.

I am not sure which part of the config am I setting wrong, please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I'm considering the possibilitity to check deeper your code, at this point I think you must sent the steps you've taken to figure out your service.

By the way, the program must to be seted as a remote function, it means, a RFC, considering you have no debug answer from the server, your ABAP program is crashing out because it is not a RFC.

Regards,

Pacheco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Paulo,

You are right that I didn't setup the RFC, may I ask how, I search google and I try in SE37>Goto>Further option, Generate RFC/Include update, it bring me to the next page of code.

I have already Attribute and set it as Remote Enable Function.

May I ask how to enable the RFC for the fucntion module? Many thanks for your help.

Thanks,

Andy.

Edited by: Andy Choi on Nov 3, 2008 9:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Once you call up the function module in the se37 transaction, select the "Remote-Enabled Module" under the Attributes tab.

Regards,

Romit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Romit,

Thanks for your reply.I have already use se37 to set up Remote Enable Attribute before, but still not able to get the return value.

Thanks,

Andy.