cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letter of Credit Updation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue with Letter of Credit. I have created an LC using financial document and processed the order and PGI is done. Now the LC value is not getting updated. Even if the order value is greater than the LC value it is getting processed without any warning message.

Can anyone help me out in resolving this issue. I m working in ECC 6.

Thanks and regards,

Surya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whether the Credit Management settings are configured or not, the Risk Management settings shall be working.

Pl check:

1. In Financial document controls (in SPRO) , you have maintained the TICK MARKS against say, value / incoterms / other parameters that need to be checked

2. The assignment of Procedure to a combination of Sales order type / customer

3. Ensure that the procedure is assigned in the Payer master record

4. Check when you create a Sales order, the procedure is defaulted automatically. You can maintain this manually also.

5. You can maintain the procedure at the Header / item level

6. Once the procedure & the Financial document number is assigned, press "financial doc" button to check the results.

Hope this helps. Pl let me know if you still face issues.

thanks & regds

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

All the settings are done. Still it is not getting updated.

Thanks and Regards,

Surya

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have credit management settings in your project?

Pl let me know If your LC document is getting updated now

thanks & regds

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are not going to activate credit management in our project. But we have to activate the documentary payments per item category which is necessary for using financial documents and it is part of credit management. The value is still not getting updated after all settings. Let me know if anyone have the solution for this.

Thanks and regards,

Surya

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check:

1. If the status in the Financial document is assigned to "D" - can be used in Sales Documents

2. Assign it in the Sales order. Before saving the Sales order, press on the "FINANCIAL DOC" button, to see the results of the Financial document check.

3. If you have configured the Credit management settings & also the settings in FD32, you shall see a detailed check results for various parameters during Step 2.

This way, you can know the effects of Risk management settings even before you save the order.

As far as i know, the system shall block the delivery also for Financial document incase the checks are not okay.

Pl let me know if you face issues still.

thanks & regds

sriram

Edited by: SRIRAM K on Nov 6, 2008 12:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any other option without activating Credit Management ? If Credit Management is active for a perticular customer and no LC applicable still there will b credit block and we have to change the credit limit manually .

Thanks and regds,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

u r letter of credit was assined to the sales doucment , then u peoblem is solved.

And wt ever amoutn made by in the LC , that amount only processed to order.If u exceed the order value the process is not made.

Because letter of credit means bankers accepted particular amount against the order.

regards, sridhar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Surya

Have you assigned the Financial Document reference in sale order ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi