Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value zero in Sales Order

former_member609634
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a scenerio, where I want the system to show, Net Value is zero.

Can anybody help me out with a solution.

Points shall be awarded.

Best Regards,

Indrajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit

First solution is Do not maintain Net value , profit margin in your pricing procedure at the end of the pricing procedure.

Second solution is do not maintain any condition type in that pricing procedure. Assign different Cupp and Dupp for that customer and check

Say for example your standard is as follows :

1000 10 10 A 1 RVAA01 - Assign this A &1 to all customers and your standard document type .

Now copy the standard document type to ZOR .

2000 20 20 Z 2 ZRVAA01 -- Assign Z to one testing customer and 2 to ZOR document type and in ZRVAA01 don't maintain any condition types.

Hope this data will help you

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indrajit,

Please explain the business scenerio first.

I think you just want to have zero value for display in net value field not in actual. Or we can say you want to remove this field.

However this is possible by screen variants that we can maintain for a transaction variant from SHD0.

Regards,

Ravi

Edited by: Ravi on Nov 3, 2008 6:21 PM

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have a separate order type copying from standard order

Have a separate document pricing procedure for that order type

In item category determination assign TANN for that doc type for any combination of item category group,usage and item category of higher level item

Have a pricing procedure which has only condition type R100 with requirement 55 and alt base value 28 and assign it to your sales area CPP and this DPP

Now whenever you put any order for this doc only the R100 condition type will be applied and it will give 100% discount because your item category is TANN

I have worked on this and able to save this order with zero value

Regards

Raja